Silver Restoration, Replating & Repair Services
Silversmith, David Friedman offers a variety of silversmithing services, including repairs to silverplate and sterling silver, silverplating, nickel plating and gold plating, silver flatware repairs including garbage disposal damages to silver, polishing, soldering, straightening, dent removal, knife blade replacements and more, ensuring the perfect restoration for your treasured silver and metal piece.
Silverplated flatware items will eventually show wear in the form of scratches and dents. Minor wear can be professionally cleaned, polished, and buffed to achieve its original luster. More severe wear may require the piece to be re-plated with silver to restore it to its original beauty. Every silver repair or restoration order is completed personally by David.
Silver Repair Services include:
• Silver Re-plating:
- We replate with a very heavy deposit of silver, providing for many years of durability.
- Silverplate Repairs, broken parts repaired/soldered, dent removal, polishing
- Sterling, straightening, silversoldering, polishing
• Straightening bent, twisted silver
• Dent and scratch removal
• Silver Polishing – meticulously hand-polished
• Garbage Disposal Damaged Flatware:
Has the disposal mangled your favorite silver and stainless steel flatware? We can help.
Expertly done. Neat, clean results.
Names, monograms, and more: Let David hand-engrave initials, monograms, or any words or copy you wish.
Engraving Repairs: Old or worn engraving(s) can be re-engraved.
And much more, including:
Repair of bronze, brass, copper, pewter, and spelter (zinc alloy)
Gold plating: 14k, 18k, 24k
Repairs of non-antique metal items